- Two cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Whisk almond flour and baking powder.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Roll dough into balls and press them into a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies until edges are golden brown (about 12 minutes).
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for three minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.