- 2 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp yeast
- Minced garlic, salt, and oregano
- 18 ounces of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces of tomato sauce
- Olive oil, four tablespoons minced garlic, salt, and oregano
At least a day before you plan to eat the pizza, shred the mozzarella cheese and store it a fridge to dehydrate it.
At least four hours before you plan to eat the pizza, make the dough:
- Start yeast by mixing it with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Mix both flours, garlic and salt.
- Add the yeast to the mixture. Add just enough additional water so the dough is not stiff.
- Set dough aside to allow the yeast to rise the dough.
About 90 minutes before you plan to eat the pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a pizza pan with olive oil.
- Place the dough in the pizza pan. Work the dough with your hands to spread out it out to the edges.
- Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add the shredded cheese and oregano.
- Place the pan back in the over for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice up the pizza.